It’s time. You’ve done the research. You're ready to speak with our Relationship Director. Here's how to contact us, either:
3 easy steps to start working with us:
Step 1: Intro Telephone Consultation
First, we'll discuss your situation by phone. This consultation is completely complimentary. This is our chance to get to know your concerns, answer your questions, and find out the details of your claim. To find out how we can help, we’ll ask questions about the nature of your disability, your current work status, your disability insurance coverage, and other pertinent details.
This consultation will be conducted by our knowledgeable and experienced Relationship Director. Our Relationship Director will determine whether our firm can meet your needs and goals. If so, we will schedule a face-to-face meeting to move forward.
Step 2: Have a Video Conference with a Partner
The next step is to meet with one of our Partners: Scott M. Riemer or Jennifer L. Hess. Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, meeting were held in our New York City office. We now are available by telephone or video conference, whichever you prefer.
Your meeting with the Partner will last approximately one hour, but is not restricted by time. Of course, your spouse or significant other is welcome to attend and join our conversation.
During your meeting, the Partner will:
- Conduct an in-depth interview;
- Review your documents;
- Answer all your questions;
- Formulate a personalized plan to protect you;
- Explain the next steps; and
- Propose a fee structure to fit your needs.
Step 3: Setup and Execute a Customized Action Plan
Once your action plan is setup by the Partner, the Firm will seamlessly execute your plan and file the strongest claim possible.
- Handle all communications with the insurance company and your employer;
- Gather all necessary documents;
- Develop more supportive evidence;
- Provide guidance to your doctors;
- Help complete all forms;
- Avoid common disability claim traps;
- Document everything;
- Supervise all interviews that the insurance company may request with you.
In short, the Firm will protect you every step of the way, and do everything possible to win your disability benefits.